I am a fully qualified Reflexologist and have been CRB checked. I’m always looking to further my own professional development in order to offer the best possible treatments to clients.
- Barbara Scott – Seren Natural Fertility Pt. 1, June 2018 and Part 2 January 2019
- Sally Earlam – Hot Stone Reflexology , October 2018
- Heidi Armstrong – Aromaflex, September 2018
- Sally Earlam – Maternity Reflexology, May 2018
- The Gaia School of Natural Health – Supporting the Maternity Journey, November 2017
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage – Sally Kay, January 2017
- Hand Reflexology – The Christie, December 2016
- CRB Check passed, August 2016
- Level 3 in Complementary Therapies – Reflexology (Distinction) – City and Guilds, August 2013
My name’s Zoë Oughton MAR. I’m a fully qualified and experienced mobile Reflexologist. I am a full member of the AOR and also the FHT, and I’ve been providing mobile reflexology treatments to clients in their own homes throughout Manchester and surrounding areas since 2013.
I will visit you in your own home within a 15-mile radius of Altrincham, covering the following areas: Bowden, Hale, Sale, Timperley, Lymm, Knutsford, Wilmslow, Warrington, Didsbury, Mobberley, Prestbury, Stockport, Bramhall, Chorlton, Cheadle and Cheadle Hulme.
Please note a mileage surcharge may be applicable if you live in an area I don’t cover – please contact me if you’d like to know more.
For those who might prefer a salon environment you can can see me at locations in Bramhall (from the 2nd April), West Didsbury and Hale. View locations here.
I first experienced foot reflexology in 2012. When the lady treating me identified three areas of note within 15 minutes I was amazed and interested to learn more.
After my appointment, we chatted and I discovered she’d had a very similar experience during her first treatment. She was so intrigued by this she decided to re-train and become a Reflexologist. On the drive home, I thought about how beneficial and insightful my own treatment had been. There followed my own personal light bulb moment – I would investigate my newfound passion for reflexology and change career!
Prior to becoming a Reflexologist, I worked in the corporate travel industry, looking after customers and delivering the highest standards of customer service. Now, I love bringing amazing transformational experiences to my own clients through the wonders of foot reflexology. This incredible holistic treatment can help relieve a variety of health issues. Please have a look at my client testimonials and read about their experiences.