My name is Zoë Oughton. I am a fully qualified, insured and experienced Reflexologist
- DBS checked December 2020
- Barbara Scott – Seren Natural Fertility Pt. 1, June 2018 and Part 2 January 2019
- Sally Earlam – Hot Stone Reflexology , October 2018
- Heidi Armstrong – Aromaflex, September 2018
- Sally Earlam – Maternity Reflexology, May 2018
- The Gaia School of Natural Health – Supporting the Maternity Journey, November 2017
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage – Sally Kay, January 2017
- Hand Reflexology – The Christie, December 2016
- CRB Check passed, August 2016
- Level 3 in Complementary Therapies – Reflexology (Distinction) – City and Guilds, August 2013
I provide Reflexology treatments throughout the South Hams, Devon
I have been providing mobile reflexology treatments to clients in their own homes throughout Manchester, Cheshire and surrounding areas since 2013. I have recently moved to Blackawton so I am delighted to be able to serve clients now in the South Hams, Devon.
I will visit you in your own home in Blackawton, Dartmouth, Salcombe, Bantham, Thurlestone, Loddiswell, Dittisham, Kingsbridge, Chillington and Totnes. This list is not exhaustive so please ask me if your location is not mentioned!
Please note a mileage surcharge may be applicable if you live in an area I don’t cover – please contact me if you’d like to know more.
For those who might prefer a clinic environment you can can see me at locations in Dartmouth, Totnes and Chillington. Please contact me to book your treatment in clinic.
Why I chose to specialise in Reflexology
I first experienced foot reflexology in 2012. When the lady treating me identified three areas of note within 15 minutes I was amazed and interested to learn more.
After my appointment, we chatted and I discovered she’d had a very similar experience during her first treatment. She was so intrigued by this she decided to re-train and become a Reflexologist. On the drive home, I thought about how beneficial and insightful my own treatment had been. There followed my own personal light bulb moment – I would investigate my newfound passion for reflexology and change career!
Prior to becoming a Reflexologist, I worked in the corporate travel industry, looking after customers and delivering the highest standards of customer service. Now, I love bringing amazing transformational experiences to my own clients through the wonders of foot reflexology. This incredible holistic treatment can help relieve a variety of health issues. Please have a look at my client testimonials and read about their experiences.
I am a member of the ARR and trained by Barbara Scott.