My name is Zoë Oughton. I am a fully qualified, insured and experienced Reflexologist
- DBS checked December 2020
- Barbara Scott – Seren Natural Fertility Pt. 1, June 2018 and Part 2 January 2019
- Sally Earlam – Hot Stone Reflexology , October 2018
- Heidi Armstrong – Aromaflex, September 2018
- Sally Earlam – Maternity Reflexology, May 2018
- The Gaia School of Natural Health – Supporting the Maternity Journey, November 2017
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage – Sally Kay, January 2017
- Hand Reflexology – The Christie, December 2016
- CRB Check passed, August 2016
- Level 3 in Complementary Therapies – Reflexology (Distinction) – City and Guilds, August 2013
I provide Reflexology treatments throughout the South Hams, Devon
I have been providing mobile reflexology treatments to clients in their own homes throughout Manchester, Cheshire and surrounding areas since 2013. I have recently moved to Blackawton so I am delighted to be able to serve clients now in the South Hams, Devon.
Why I chose to specialise in Reflexology
I first experienced foot reflexology in 2012. When the lady treating me identified three areas of note within 15 minutes I was amazed and interested to learn more.
After my appointment, we chatted and I discovered she’d had a very similar experience during her first treatment. She was so intrigued by this she decided to re-train and become a Reflexologist. On the drive home, I thought about how beneficial and insightful my own treatment had been. There followed my own personal light bulb moment – I would investigate my newfound passion for reflexology and change career!
Prior to becoming a Reflexologist, I worked in the corporate travel industry, looking after customers and delivering the highest standards of customer service. Now, I love bringing amazing transformational experiences to my own clients through the wonders of foot reflexology. This incredible holistic treatment can help relieve a variety of health issues. Please have a look at my client testimonials and read about their experiences.
I am a member of the ARR and trained by Barbara Scott.